BY YOUR SIDE - Autism Therapy Services Speech Language Pathologist - SLP in Schaumburg, Illinois
• Completion of documentation for all pre-authorizations, initial evaluations, assessments, insurance reports, and progress reports.
• Create necessary materials to support a variety of communicative needs.
• Provide individual and group therapy to clients focusing on a variety of areas including: speech, language, feeding, and social skills.
• Interact with and educate parents on helpful therapy approaches and in-home strategies to facilitate generalization of skills.
• Maintain a team-based, collaborative approach for therapy planning and implementation.
• Consult and plan with the client’s family concerning their progress towards their speech language treatment plan.
• Evaluate and prepare SOAP notes as well as required reports as dictated by insurance parties per request from parents/guardians.
• Maintain current certification with IDFPR and with American Speech Hearing Association (ASHA) while abiding by the ethical standards
• Speech Pathologists (SLP) requires Licensed and Registered Speech - Language Pathologist in the State of Illinois.
• ASHA certified Speech Language Pathologist
• CPR certified.
• Familiarity relevant diagnostic tools and procedures.
• Knowledge of sensory and behavioral strategies.
• Ability to think creatively and adjust the style, as appropriate to explore different avenues as a way of embracing change.
Competitive salary and benefits package
Three Weeks Paid Time Off
Nine Paid Holidays
Electronic-based data collection and reporting system, including company iPad
Paid Approved CEU Allowance and Paid CEU Days
Opportunity for company growth